Samsung recently announced that its GT-I9100 smartphone or more popularly know as the GALAXY S II has already sold 3 million units all over the world. That’s only less than two months since its launch.
This is great news for Samsung Electronics with the Galaxy S 2 being sold every 1.5 seconds according to a press released. That’s fast for Samsung but more than the 3 million sales, here are more exciting news from the company:
- the Galaxy S 2 is the number four smartphone in Austria
- it’s no. 3 in Switzerland
- 30 percent of the smartphone market in Austria
- 36 percent market share in Switzerland
- the most sold mobile brand for 17 weeks