The Joey Roth Ceramic Speakers are such fabulous pair. I’ve been wanting to set this up in my bedroom but the $495 price is just too steep. I’m not really a serious audiophile but I thought the pair with go with my boring, industrial-designed room.
Could this be the time for me to buy the speakers now that the price is down to $360? Fab.com is offering the speaker system at such discounted price which is a bit tempting. But nah, it’s still too much for the cheapskate me. How about you?
The Joey Roth Ceramic Speakers are made from porcelain, cork, and Baltic birch as described.
Here’s a rundown of the specs:
- Amplifier based on the Tripath 2024 T-Amp
- gold-plated binding posts
- 1/8″ input, cast iron base
- 16-gauge oxygen-free copper speaker cables
- banana plug termination
- interconnects for RCA and 1/8″ sources
- 120V-240V power supply and adapter Source