Google is once again doing some spring cleaning. Didn’t they just shut down a few last August? Oh well…this means some of your favorite but not so popular Google services will be shutting down. According to the search giant, they are focusing more on whatever is important.
Here are some of the services and features Google is putting and end to:
- AdSense for Feeds will retire on October 2 and will be closed on December 3 .
- Classic Plus will no longer allow photo uploading starting October 16, service will be off in November .
- Google Storage in Picasa and Drive will be consolidated
- Spreadsheet Gadgets. Gadgets have now been added into charts in spreadsheets. Gadgets in Spreadsheets will be off next year.
- Google News Badges and Recommended Sections will no longer be issued and displayed starting October 15
- Insights for Search is now Google Trends. Trends for Websites will no longer be supported.
- Places Directory , an Android app has been removed from Google Play
- Stand-alone +1 Reports in Webmaster Tools will be discontinued on November 14.